COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- Experts recommend masks for student athletes playing indoor sports
- Here’s how much the ’12 Days of Christmas’ gifts would cost you in 2020
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas