COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns