COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- I-70 in Preble County closes Tuesday after semi overturns, Hazmat crews called
- LIVE: President-elect Biden introduces team of economic advisers
- Ohio’s Democratic Party chair stepping down after 6 years
- ‘Not a pop-up’: 200 Sephora locations to open in Kohl’s stores in 2021
- Newsfeed Now: A look ahead at the President-elect’s economic advisers, and a nurse shares her personal fight with COVID-19 and cancer