COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- Outbreak puts Ohio State’s championship hopes in jeopardy
- City of Moraine accepting entries for best holiday-decorated homes until Dec. 15
- Santa to make appearances on RTA holiday bus until Dec. 24
- Good Shepherd Ministries hosting fourth annual Christmas tree sale in Dayton
- Dayton businesses hope Small Business Saturday support continues through holiday season