COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- Experts remind drivers to “stick to the basics” as winter season approaches
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- Michigan teacher creates STEM toy guide for 2020 holidays
- A mysterious object is expected to whizz past Earth Tuesday
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill