COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – Doug Emhoff, husband of Senator and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, will hold voting rallies in two Ohio cities on Thursday.
According to a press release, Emhoff will first encourage Columbus Ohians in an early vote rally at 1:30 p.m., then he will hold a drive-in rally in Akron at 3:35p.m.
Emhoff wants Ohioans to “make their voices heard by casting their ballots for the Biden-Harris ticket.”
- ‘Very dark couple of weeks’: Morgues and hospitals overflow
- White House Advent Calendar countdowns to Christmas with history and photos
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’
- Giving Tuesday helps local nonprofits struggling during pandemic
- Congress hears from Mnuchin, Powell as CARES Act nears expiration