(NBC) – A cold dog is looking for a warm home.
Meet Frosty. She was found clinging to a log among floodwaters in the Ohio River near Cincinnati last week.
The 1-year-old pup was rescued by Cincinnati first responders and taken to the SPCA for treatment.
Frosty will be put up for adoption at a shelter in Sharonville, Ohio beginning Saturday.
Officials hope this story will encourage people to adopt Frosty or fall in love with one of the other dogs who are looking for homes.
- Kettering man pleads guilty to charge connected to 2020 mallet attack on teen
- Beavercreek beauty salon closing after 60+ years in business
- Restaurant owners: Newly-legal alcohol deliveries will provide big boost to profits in Miami Valley
- FEMA now accepting applications to reimburse COVID related funeral expenses going back to January 2020
- Pentagon researchers develop under-the-skin sensor that detects COVID infection