CINCINNATI, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cincinnati Zoo is raising money to benefit the Australia bushfire relief efforts with t-shirts featuring Fiona and the phrase “Supporting Our Friends Down Under.”
All proceeds will benefit the Zoos Victoria’s Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and be used for critical care and long-term recovery of Australian wildlife.
The shirts were designed by Cincinnati artist Loren Long.
- 2 stabbed after dispute in Harrison Township
- At least 12 wounded in shooting at South Carolina nightclub
- Tipp City Fourth of July celebration not stopped by COVID-19
- Huber Heights marches forward with parade plans and 4th of July events
- Several houses damaged after fire in Dayton