CINCINNATI, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cincinnati Zoo is raising money to benefit the Australia bushfire relief efforts with t-shirts featuring Fiona and the phrase “Supporting Our Friends Down Under.”
All proceeds will benefit the Zoos Victoria’s Bushfire Emergency Wildlife Fund and be used for critical care and long-term recovery of Australian wildlife.
The shirts were designed by Cincinnati artist Loren Long.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community