MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (WDTN) – A Butler County man was served a 101 count indictment Friday stemming from child pornography charges.
24-year-old Trevor Fraley was arrested last week on unrelated warrants. Butler County Sheriff’s deputies seized his electronic devices after being tipped off, leading them to find thousands of child porn files.
“This is probably one of the largest internet crimes involving children that I have ever seen,” stated Sheriff Richard K. Jones.
The charges include:
- 42 counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor 2907.322 (A1)
- 18 counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor 2907.322 (A2)
- 41 counts of illegal use of a minor in a nudity-oriented material or performance 2907.323 (A1)
“Our Detective Division has worked diligently to assure the safety of the community. This investigation is on-going and if anyone has information pertaining to this case please contact the Butler County Sheriff’s Office.” States Sheriff Jones.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Bouncer discusses life four months after Oregon District shooting
- Police investigating after armed robbery at Dayton Family Dollar
- Montana dog found in West Virginia starts journey home for the holidays
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump