(CNN) – Two members of the Wagner family charged with killing eight people in Pike County were in court Tuesday.
Billy Wagner and his son, Jake, both appeared for procedural hearings.
Wagner’s wife Angela and their other son, George, are charged with murdering seven members of the Rhoden family and Hannah Gilley in 2016.
All eight victims were shot execution style, and they were found in four different locations.
Police believe the crime centered around a custody battle between Jake Wagner and Hanna Rhoden, who was among the victims.
Three young Rhoden children were found unharmed: a 6-month-old, a 3-year-old, and a 4-day-old infant who was found next to Hanna, her slain mother.
All four Wagners have pleaded not guilty to more than 20 felony charges each.
- Owners of Ohio bakery arm themselves with guns as violent protesters try to get inside
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured
- People in Youngstown gather against police brutality, racial injustice
- Group hosts peaceful protest at Dunbar HS
- Volunteers step up to clean downtown Dayton, businesses react to night of damage