CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – 17 people have been shot in Cleveland in the last 24 hours in 4 separate shootings.
Early Monday morning, 6 people were shot in the 4100 block of E 81st St., according to EMS.
The shooting happened around 4:15 a.m.
A 30-year-old man was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Here’s what we know about the victims
- 30-year-old male serious to Metro
- 25-year-old female stable to Metro
- 19-year-old man stable to Metro
- 18-year-old female stable to Metro
- 20-year-old male stable to Metro
- 17-year-old male stable to Metro
Cleveland police have not released any information about the incident.
Officers also responded to a shooting at 1 a.m.
This one took place at E 129th and Iroquois.
Two people were shot at this location.
There is no word on their conditions.
Eight people were shot in the 3700 block of Woodbridge Ave. in Cleveland around 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police have not released any details about the shooting.
EMS tells FOX 8 they transported 5 of the 8 who were shot.
Here’s what we know about the victims:
- 47-year-old male serious to Metro
- 61-year-old male serious to Metro
- 24-year-old female critical to Metro
- 29-year-old female serious to Metro
- 24-year-old male stable to Metro
Earlier on Sunday, a man was found shot to death in a vehicle.
He was found in the 4200 block of E 124th St.
EMS says the man was found dead when first responders arrived on the scene.
The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office has identified him as Lanell Hall, 47, of Euclid.
The death is being investigated as a homicide.
Stay with FOX 8 for more as these stories develop.
If you have any information that can help police, call CrimeStoppers at (216)252-7463.