COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN)- According to the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services, the state’s August unemployment rate was 8.9%, down from July’s 9.0%. Ohio’s nonagricultural wage and salary employment increased 45,500 over the month to 5,147,200.
The U.S. unemployment rate for August was 8.4%, down from 10.2% in July. The nation’s rate is up 3.7% from August 2019.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen