The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office says it happened on Baker Street Ext. in the Town of Harmony around 11 p.m.
The two occupants of the single-engine plane were conducting training exercises when the plane lost power and crashed in a wooded area.
- Memphis museum cancels drag show as armed protesters show up
- Are extended car warranties worth it?
- Which cars are priced the highest over MSRP in today’s market?
- Riggleman: White House switchboard connected to rioter’s phone on day of Jan. 6
- COVID researchers are learning why some people are asymptomatic
The two men, ages 63 and 25, were able to get out on their own before being treated at the scene by first responders. They were then taken to UPMC Hamot in Erie for further treatment.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Sheriff’s Office are investigating this crash.