Officers called to Dayton McDonald’s for heroin overdose

News

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Officers responded to reports of a heroin overdose at a Dayton McDonald’s.

Police were called to the McDonald’s located at 3918 Free Pike Friday at 6:30 p.m.

When officers arrived, they found a man unconscious on the floor of the bathroom and found an uncapped syringe on the floor. Medics found the cap to the syringe had heroin residue on it.

Officials administered Narcan and the man began to regain consciousness. The man was transported to Good Samaritan Hospital.

According to the report, the man told officers he usually uses one capsule of heroin a day, but this time he used two.

He was issued a summons arrest for possession of drugs and drug abuse instruments.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Don't Miss

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS