RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Tennessee (WDTN) – An Oakwood woman was killed Saturday morning in a crash in Tennessee.
The crash happened in Rutherford County, near Nashville, on I-840 around 2:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Tennessee Highway Patrol says 27-year-old Kathleen Woodie from Oakwood was driving east in the westbound lanes when she crashed head-on with another car.
Woodie and the driver of the other car were both pronounced dead at the scene.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions