DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Downtown Dayton Partnership unveiled a list of new restaurants and attractions coming to the city.
Wednesday, 2 NEWS spoke with the Downtown Dayton Partnership (DDP) President, Sandy Gudorf about what’s new for 2017.
DDP says the top portion of the list are all things that are expected to open or finish in 2017. The bottom portion includes projects that have received funding and either have started or plan to start construction, possibly in 2017.
Development, new businesses, and other progress happening downtown Dayton in 2017:
- Glasz – Mediterranean kitchen, made to order grab and go food like pizzas, homemade pastas, and other Mediterranean dishes
- Jack Luckey’s Seafood – Oyster Saloon & Caviar Bar
- Local Hero Butchery & Fare – Butcher and deli
- Dayton Metro Library finishes new main branch
- River Run
- “Oregon East” project (Hughes Supply building) featuring residential units, retail, and Troll Pub Under the Bridge (new restaurant)
- Another downtown professional sports team – Dayton Dynamo (soccer) playing at new Roger Glass Stadium (Chaminade-Julienne)
- Mudlick Tap House opens its second location in former Aquarius building, soft open expected in March
- Delco Lofts and Lock 27’s second location by Fifth Third Field
- Health Sciences Center at Sinclair College
- Urban Art Intersections large-scale art installations to be complete by June
- Charlie Simms’ City View condos
- Water Street Hotel, construction to begin this year
- Levitt Pavilion, 2018 target year
- Centre City building residential and retail renovation, construction to begin this year