HIGHLAND COUNTY, OH (WCMH) — The Highland County Sheriff’s Office says Madison Bell has been found safe.
A release was sent Saturday morning that 18-year-old Bell was found, and according to Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barrera, she left on her own free will.
Bell was last seen the morning of Sunday, May 17, 2020 when she left her home to go tanning at the Country Corner Market, but never made it.
On Friday, Highland County Sheriff Donnie Barrera said they were looking at all angles of Bell’s disappearance.
Keep checking NBC4i.com for real-time updates on this story.
- UD Arena testing site changes hours, testing focus
- DPS summer food program to begin June 8
- Mayor: ‘Racism is a moral affront to the diverse community of Springfield’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Meghan speaks out on racial divisions in US