BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – Marion’s Piazza announced on its Facebook page it is temporarily closing its Beavercreek location after a worker tested positive for COVID-19.
In a Facebook post made Wednesday, Marion’s says it is working with the health department in order to reopen as soon as possible, safely. Marion’s hopes to reopen on Monday.
When Marion’s reopens, the restaurant will only do pick-up and Door Dash orders.
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree turns on, with virus restrictions
- Trump threatens to veto defense bill unless it ends protections for social media companies
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Vandalia-Butler Schools returns to in-person learning Wednesday