Man OD’s in Dayton motel

News
Plaza Motel_139357

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — A man is dead after overdosing in a Dayton motel.

Police were called to the Plaza Motel located at 1728 Stanley Avenue Saturday after 2 p.m.

A woman called and said a man was not breathing and had overdosed in a room.

Officers found the man on the bed not breathing. Medics performed CPR and administered Narcan and epinephrine with negative results. Police pronounced the victim dead at the scene.

The coroner’s office responded and took the body. The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office is handling the investigation.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Don't Miss

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS