DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A man was hit by a Miami Valley Child Development Center bus late Wednesday afternoon.
Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just before 5 pm in the area of Cleveland Avenue and Smithville Road.
Officials say the man was conscious and breathing after the incident. It is unclear at this time if he suffered serious injury.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- AG Barr, lawmakers meet on gun control as Trump weighs options
- Ohio GOP fined $100K for improperly funding voter database
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia, hold off on striking Iran
- Operation Football Tailgate of the Week: Troy at Tippecanoe
- Reps back plan to stop abuse of the waiver system for refineries