YELLOW SPRINGS, Ohio (WDTN) – Tecumseh Land Trust announced this week that the sunflower field in Yellow Springs will not be planted this year due to the pandemic.
Officials cited the importance of social distancing, and encouraged the public to try planting their own sunflowers this year in their own backyard.
Tecumseh Land Trust is a nonprofit conservation organization founded in 1990 by the citizens of Yellow Springs and Miami Township.
Learn more about their work by clicking here.
- Chicago police critics call for charges in shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo
- BBB’s shredding event helps people safely get rid of personal documents Saturday
- Fires, damage at California protest against police brutality
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone
- Worldwide COVID-19 death toll tops a staggering 3 million