XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) — Xenia Public Service has been busy collecting storm debris from last month, and some of it has already been transformed into mulch for city projects.
With some debris still needs to be mulched but the city plans to use it to line the walking paths at Sol Arnovitz park.
For more from the City of Xenia, visit it’s website.
- Buck’s Giannis wins second consecutive MVP award, per reports
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year
- Three people taken to hospital after crash
- Dayton firefighter honored with Community Service Award