XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are asking the public for information after a woman’s body was found in a Xenia apartment over the weekend.
Around 7:08 p.m. on Saturday, April 25, Xenia Police responded to a residence in the 800 block of Cincinnati Avenue for reports of a dead body. The 911 caller did not identify themselves.
Officers found the body of 33-year-old Kimberly Megnin of Xenia and say there was no obvious reason or explanation for her death, and the exact cause remains under investigation.
- J&J vaccine not linked to death of college student from Columbus, coroner says
- NYPD: Ohio man with assault rifle arrested in Times Square subway station
- Clark County issues boil advisory for Lawrenceville water district starting Monday
- Vaccine clinics to relocate from Dayton Convention Center and Bethesda Temple
- Greene County man accused of shooting ODNR officer federally charged for illegal gun possession