XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) – Members of the Xenia community have asked that people meet up for a prayer walk in honor of Ahmaud Arbery.
The walk will be Saturday, May 9, at 11 a.m. at the Xenia Station Trails.
In the post to Facebook, organizers suggest participants to dress warm.
- PHOTOS: Community remembers James Hutchinson, reacts to his death at the hands of his mother
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Dayton Police Department expects 50% of staff to get the vaccine when it’s available
- 2nd lost Jacob Lawrence painting found, 3 more remain missing
- The Hub at the Dayton Arcade promotes collaboration and entrepreneurship