XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) – Members of the Xenia community have asked that people meet up for a prayer walk in honor of Ahmaud Arbery.
The walk will be Saturday, May 9, at 11 a.m. at the Xenia Station Trails.
In the post to Facebook, organizers suggest participants to dress warm.
- Sen. Sherrod Brown stops in Dayton to tour vaccine clinic and Gem City Market
- Kabel Academy brings tech training coming to the Dayton Arcade
- Subway franchisee group ‘cannot endorse’ chain’s cheesy new sandwiches
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: 1,397 new cases, 84 additional deaths reported
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort, family says