DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Wright State University will hold a virtual commencement ceremony for its spring class of 2020 Saturday, Oct. 24, at 10 a.m.
The ceremony will celebrate the Dayton campus spring 2020 graduates and Lake campus summer 2019 through spring 2020 graduates, which is more than 2,100 students. The spring class of 2020 will see students graduate with 1,490 bachelor’s degrees, 576 master’s degrees, 25 doctoral degrees and 29 associate degrees.
Wright State President Sue Edwards said that since Wright State is still unable to hold large gatherings, the university will not be able to host an in-person celebration this year.
- UD students, faculty reflect on Ginsburg’s legacy on campus
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio
- Springfield bar cited for violating state’s alcohol curfew
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia