DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The family of Javier Harrison filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Victor Santana in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
Santana is accused of shooting and killing two 17-year-olds.
He is charged with four counts of murder in the shooting deaths of Javier Harrison and Devin Henderson in his garage on Conners Street in Dayton last year.
The case has ignited conversations surrounding the Castle Doctrine.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 1,076 additional cases reported, 27 hospitalizations
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’