DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The family of Javier Harrison filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Victor Santana in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
Santana is accused of shooting and killing two 17-year-olds.
He is charged with four counts of murder in the shooting deaths of Javier Harrison and Devin Henderson in his garage on Conners Street in Dayton last year.
The case has ignited conversations surrounding the Castle Doctrine.
- Clark County finds West Nile Virus in local mosquitoes
- Clark County confirms first case of MIS-C, a syndrome caused by COVID-19 in children
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2 dead, 1 hospitalized after Madison Township crash