FAIRBORN, Ohio (WDTN) – An attorney entered a not guilty plea Friday for a man caught on camera driving the wrong way on I-675.
Fairborn Police were able to stop Kenneth Bell before he caused an accident. He now faces reckless driving and OVI charges.
Dash cam video captured Bell weaving in and out of both lanes of traffic with his lights off, narrowly missing several cars that had pulled to the side of the road.
He eventually was pulled over by police, who proceeded to give him a field sobriety test and take him to jail.
- Northridge Schools to stay remote until Nov. 4 after more staff isolate, quarantine
- SUV goes airborne, hits front of house in Dayton
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say