DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greater Dayton RTA announced it has temporarily closed the Wright Stop Plaza due to wind damage.
The plaza will be closed until Tuesday after strong winds shattered the windows at the building next to the hub. Until it reopens, passengers can board buses at Third and Main Streets.
The plaza has been closed since Saturday night.
Due to wind debris, Wright Stop Plaza is closed until Tuesday morning as a precaution. Buses will board at 3rd & Main.— Greater Dayton RTA (@GDRTA) January 13, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center