DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Greater Dayton RTA announced Tuesday that the Wright Stop Plaza has reopened after storm damage temporarily closed the stop.
Strong winds shattered the windows at the building to the hub on Saturday night, causing damage to spill into the area.
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Coroner identifies woman hit, killed by driver in Dayton
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place