WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio (WDTN) – Wright-Patt hosted its sixth annual Run for the Fallen on Wednesday.
The Honor Guard was there to kick things off and Chief Master Sgt. Stephen Arbona spoke before the run began.
The 5K run and 2K walk events were free to all Wright-Patt military and civilian employees, as well as their families.
“We are a community here at Wright-Patterson in Dayton, Ohio. We do care, and we do remember,” said Marcus Branch.
On average, more than 1,500 people attend the Run for the Fallen each year.
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Company recalls beef sold in Ohio due to possible contamination
- POLICE: Shooting reported in 1400 block of Wesleyan Avenue