OAKWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) — Wright Memorial Public Library received a gift of $500,000 to support renovations from David Flory, a former Oakwood resident.
A spokesperson for the library said that this was the first of a $1.5 million capital campaign to raise private funding aimed at supporting its new project.
The project is expected to start in early 2021. For more on the library, visit its website here.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments