DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Workforce Specialists with Montgomery County will be set up across the county next week to help residents who have lost their jobs because of the tornadoes.
Officials on site can help with job training, supportive services, job search assistance, resumes, employment opportunities, and more.
Help can be found at the following locations between 11 am and 2 pm, Monday through Friday:
- Family Assistance Center located at 1500 Shiloh Springs Road in Trotwood (through June 28)
- Dayton Metro Library – Trotwood Branch located at 651 E. Main St. in Trotwood
- Wesley Community Center located at 3730 Delphos Ave. in Dayton
- Life Enrichment Center located at 42 N. Findlay St. in Dayton
- Salvation Army Kroc Center located at 1000 N. Keowee St. in Dayton
- Trotwood-Madison High School located at 4440 N. Union Rd. in Trotwood
For more information, call The Job Center at 937-225-5627.
- Dayton closes city buildings to the public Monday
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week
- Crews respond to ‘fully-engulfed’ house fire in Dayton Monday
- Arbitrator upholds firing of former Centerville police sergeant