DEERFIELD TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – A search is underway for a woman accused of killing her husband in Deerfield Township.
A murder warrant is issued for 28-year-old Stormy Delehanty. Investigators say she allegedly stabbed her spouse to death earlier this week. His body was found by a relative on Monday evening.
The Warren County Sheriff’s Office says Delehanty has fled the area. Her last known location was in Utah on July 9.
Delehanty is driving a white 2010 Mazda 6 with Kentucky registration 899YJS.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Warren County Sheriff’s Office.
- Dayton Police shutdown parts of Demphle Ave., Nassau St. for ongoing investigation
- Miami Valley colleges cancel Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics, slows down campus vaccine efforts
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years
- Police: Woman breaks into Michigan home, climbs into bed with couple