DEERFIELD TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – A search is underway for a woman accused of killing her husband in Deerfield Township.
A murder warrant is issued for 28-year-old Stormy Delehanty. Investigators say she allegedly stabbed her spouse to death earlier this week. His body was found by a relative on Monday evening.
The Warren County Sheriff’s Office says Delehanty has fled the area. Her last known location was in Utah on July 9.
Delehanty is driving a white 2010 Mazda 6 with Kentucky registration 899YJS.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Warren County Sheriff’s Office.
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections