DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman suffered only minor injuries after being hit by a train in Dayton Wednesday night.
It happened in the 4100 block of Wagner Ford Road, just before 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.
When police arrived, they found the woman conscious and alert in the woods nearby.
Authorities say the woman claimed she was laying on the tracks and fell asleep, before being hit by the train.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
No further details are available at this time.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day
- Leaders young and old say Dr. King’s message resonates today
- Humans now being legally composted in Washington