DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman suffered only minor injuries after being hit by a train in Dayton Wednesday night.
It happened in the 4100 block of Wagner Ford Road, just before 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.
When police arrived, they found the woman conscious and alert in the woods nearby.
Authorities say the woman claimed she was laying on the tracks and fell asleep, before being hit by the train.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
No further details are available at this time.
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic
- Weinstein accuser breaks silence to push for consent law as former producer seeks new trial
- ‘Buddy the Beefalo’ captured after surviving Connecticut winter, 8 months on run
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student