SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – Springfield Police are looking for a woman who is suspected in a theft at a Verizon Wireless store in Springfield, according to the department’s Facebook page.
The alleged theft happened on Saturday, Aug. 17, at the store located at 3463 E. National Road. Police say that the woman, who was dressed in blue scrubs, took three new phones from the storage room while the employee was helping another customer, as well as an additional two phones that were left on top of a desk. She put them in her purse and left.
The value of the stolen items is $4,540.
Police released surveillance photos of the person of interest. Anyone with information is asked to call Springfield Police at 937-324-7714.
- AG Barr, lawmakers meet on gun control as Trump weighs options
- Ohio GOP fined $100K for improperly funding voter database
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia, hold off on striking Iran
- Operation Football Tailgate of the Week: Troy at Tippecanoe
- Reps back plan to stop abuse of the waiver system for refineries