DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman is in the hospital after crashing her car into a pole Wednesday morning in Dayton.
The accident happened around 12:30 a.m. at the intersection of North Broadway Street and West Second Street.
The driver was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The woman’s son was in the car with her at the time and was uninjured. Dayton Police told 2 NEWS the driver may have fallen asleep at the wheel. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- ELECTION UPDATE: It’s National Voter Registration Day, over 96,000 Miami/Montgomery County residents already applied for absentee ballot
- K-9 finds missing child who was lost in the woods, crying
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Oakwood 10-year-old performing magic tricks to raise money for Alzheimer’s Association
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile