PERRY TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – A homicide investigation is underway after a woman died following an incident at a Perry Township home.
Regional dispatch confirmed that police were called out to the 13300 block of Brookville Pyrmont Road around 2:20 Wednesday afternoon for reports of a domestic violence situation.
Officials say one person at the scene was reportedly not breathing, and later confirmed that a woman had, in fact, died. The woman was identified by the Montgomery County Coroner as 60-year-old Donna Walter. Her cause of death has not yet been determined.
Perry Township police say that a suspect has been taken into custody in connection with the crime.
- Flyers Fans celebrate record-breaking season
- Students celebrate Read Across America Day early at Primrose School of Centerville
- Are you ready for Super Tuesday?
- Disturbance at Mamma DiSalvo’s prompts police response
- Agency: 2nd US case of person who got virus from community