HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Police arrested a woman on arson charges after a house fire in Harrison Township on Thursday.
Crews were called to Gypsy Drive around 10:30 a.m. and arrived to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the second story.
Firefighters say two people made it out safely, but one of them suffered minor burns from attempting to extinguish the flames.
- Distracted driver corridor set up in Mercer County
- US memorials to victims of COVID-19 pandemic taking shape
- 2 shot in Dayton, taken to hospital
- Jamaica’s Elaine Thompson-Herah breaks Flo-Jo’s 33-year record at Tokyo Olympics
- Bear runs into Tennessee restaurant, then meanders along sidewalk beside visitors