HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Police arrested a woman on arson charges after a house fire in Harrison Township on Thursday.
Crews were called to Gypsy Drive around 10:30 a.m. and arrived to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the second story.
Firefighters say two people made it out safely, but one of them suffered minor burns from attempting to extinguish the flames.
- Anonymous donor helps start citywide pizza party
- New Lebanon church hosting clothing, meal giveaway Sunday
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Bomb squad called to Vandalia hotel Saturday