HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Police arrested a woman on arson charges after a house fire in Harrison Township on Thursday.
Crews were called to Gypsy Drive around 10:30 a.m. and arrived to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the second story.
Firefighters say two people made it out safely, but one of them suffered minor burns from attempting to extinguish the flames.
- Seven found dead in burning Alabama home
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses