CINCINNATI (WDTN) – A woman was arrested in Cincinnati on Christmas Day after she punched someone multiple times after they wished her “Merry Christmas,” according to our partners at WLWT, citing court records.
Henrietta Bush, 32, is charged with assault after the incident that occurred on Gholson Ave. in the Avondale neighborhood of Cincinnati on Christmas Day.
Bush was scheduled to appear in court for an arraignment Thursday morning.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns