DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — East End Community Services is hosting a mobile food pantry event in conjunction with With God’s Grace Monday, July 27.
The event is drive-up only, which means walk-ups will not be accepted.
Food will be provided from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at 624 Xenia Avenue. The organizers ask that people bring ID and a bag for the food.
The next mobile food pantry hosted by East End will be Aug. 24 at the same time and place.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office investigating aggravated robbery at Harrison Township gas station
- Miami Valley vaccine clinics administering Pfizer booster doses on Monday. Here’s how to get one:
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Fall means more deer on the road: 4 ways time of day, month and year raise your risk of crashes
- August’s slowest-selling car in Ohio and each state