DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — East End Community Services is hosting a mobile food pantry event in conjunction with With God’s Grace Monday, July 27.
The event is drive-up only, which means walk-ups will not be accepted.
Food will be provided from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at 624 Xenia Avenue. The organizers ask that people bring ID and a bag for the food.
The next mobile food pantry hosted by East End will be Aug. 24 at the same time and place.
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers