DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Wheat Penny Oven and Bar is temporarily closing its indoor dining room.
The heated patio and pop-up patio are still still be open for customers who want to visit the restaurant. Wheat Penny also offers carry out and curbside delivery options.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Dayton man accused of killing 2 young girls in crash has trial date set
- Australian family returns home to find koala in their Christmas tree
- Columbus Police: 12-year-old girl killed when gun discharges in neighboring apartment
- Audit wraps up general election in Montgomery County, officials expect early voting trend to continue
- Case managers are ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 hospital care