DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – What would you do if you won the lottery?
The drawing was held on Friday, July 29, when a lucky winner took home the jackpot prize. The chances of winning the prize are one in 302.5 million.
While you wait to see who the next winner will be, here are some million-dollar Dayton homes to dream over.
- This home on 1762 West Rahn Road sold for $1,050,000 in June of 2022
- This home on Governors Trail sold for $1,050,000 in August of 2021
- This home on Olde Sterling Way sold for $1,050,000 in September of 2020
- This home on Hempstead Mews sold for $1,060,000 in April of 2020
If you do happen to win, here are two million-dollar homes currently for sale in and around Dayton
- This Oakwood home is currently listed for $1,200,000