DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Dayton home sales fell during the month of June, totaling 1,596, Dayton Realtors said, making a decrease of almost eight percent from June 2021 sales. At the same time, prices continued to climb.
The average price of a single-family home or condominium jumped to$256,349, Dayton Realtors said, but there are plenty of homes for sale that surpass that average.
Here is a list of homes sold recently in Dayton for $500,000 and above.
- This house on Grants Trail sold for $500,000 on July 20
- This house on Saint Anne Way sold for $542,000 on July 20
- This house on Lighthouse Trail sold for $549,000 on July 18
- This house on Wooden Shoe Lane sold for $550,000 on July 13
- This house on Chartwell Drive sold for $550,000 on July 6
- This house on Woodbourne Trail sold for $520,000 on June 21
- This house on Crestridge Drive sold for $525,000 on June 6
- This house on Mad River Road sold for $515,000 on February 11