DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews are working to rescue someone from the water near N. Keowee Street and Stanley Avenue.
The incident happened around 7:12 a.m. Thursday. Montgomery County Regional Dispatch told 2 NEWS boats rescued one person from the water and taken to a hospital. According to dispatchers, that person is expected to recover. It is not known how the person came to be in the water.
A 2 NEWS crew on the scene said the scene has been cleared. We are working to learn more about this developing story and will keep you updated when more information is available.
- COVID-19 vaccination cards will be issued, health officials say
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: 8,921 new cases, 82 additional deaths
- ‘The Voice Holiday Celebration’ rings in the season on WDTN
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples