DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner has identified the body of a man who went missing while fishing on Eastwood Lake as Jean DeDieu Uwiragiye, 18, of Dayton.
The water recovery effort spanned Friday and Saturday after Uwiragiye fell into the water and never resurfaced.
Authorities said that he fell in around 5:40 p.m. on Friday but wasn’t recovered until Saturday afternoon.
2 NEWS will update this story when more information is available.
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections