DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A small section of West Third Street just east of the Gettysburg Avenue intersection will be closed for up to eight days beginning Monday, Sept. 7.
The closure results from the installation of a water main and the Gettysburg Avenue rehabilitation project.
The detour for inbound West Third is south on Gettysburg, east on McCall, and north on Abbey Avenue. The detour for outbound West Third is south on Abbey, west on McCall, and North on Gettysburg. Signs will be posted for the detours.
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry
- Top White House health official says Bismarck’s virus protocols the worst she’s seen