HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) — A water main broke at the intersection of Brandt Pike and Lane Garden Circle Wednesday evening, closing the area for repairs.
Huber Heights Dispatch could not tell 2 NEWS what caused the break or what time the break happened.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Biden plans swift moves to protect and advance LGBTQ rights
- Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- With no action by Washington, states race to offer virus aid
- New City Church to host tree lighting in Northridge on Dec. 5
- Santa, Mrs. Claus to visit Middletown neighborhoods on weekends starting Saturday