WASHINGTON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – A Starbucks in Washington Township is back open after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The store on Lyons Road closed for deep cleaning after they found out about the positive diagnosis.
They reopened on Friday, July 10, but will operate on limited hours. For now, they will be open daily from 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Sunny and warmer this weekend as the humidity rises