WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) — Fire crews were called to a Washington Township restaurant on Thursday.

According to Montgomery County Regional Dispatch, dispatchers received a call at 6:07 p.m. The initial call for firefighters to respond was on a report of a fire at Paragon Supper Club, located in the 700 block of Miamisburg Centerville Road.

The restaurant posted on social media at 7:01 p.m. that the restaurant would be closed the rest of Thursday because of “extenuating circumstances.”

A Washington Twp. spokesperson told 2 NEWS the fire was contained to a dryer unit.

Two people at the scene were looked at for smoke inhalation, according to the spokesperson. One person was taken a hospital.

The fire is still under investigation.