DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One local brewery will begin distributing a new beer aimed at helping those recovering from the Memorial Day tornadoes.
The #DaytonStrongIPA will be made and distributed by The Dayton Brewery Alliance, which includes several breweries. Warped Wing Brewery will be canning more than 1,000 cases to be distributed, which begins Monday to area bars, restaurants, and retailers.
The front of the can reads “Through darkness comes light. Through fear comes compassion. Through tragedy comes triumph.”
- LIVE: President Trump arrives in Ohio, heads to Circleville rally
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Fountain damaged after someone dumps dish soap into it
- With Charlie Brown specials gone from TV, here’s how to watch them for free
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal