DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) -Warped Wing Brewing Company is temporarily closing its downtown Dayton location after an employee tested positive for Covid-19.
In a Facebook post made Friday, the brewery said the employee who tested positive last worked in the Taproom Wednesday, Oct. 7 and Thursday, Oct. 8.
All employees are in the process of being tested for the coronavirus. While the brewery is closed, deep cleaning and sanitizing will take place. Warped Wing does not have a date set to reopen however, the Springboro location remains open.
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- Ghislaine Maxwell in COVID quarantine after prison staffer gets virus