Warm and very humid this weekend. There is a slight chance of a few showers and storms today, with best chances to our north and west. A few storms may become severe. Main severe threats today are strong winds and heavy rain.
TODAY: Becoming mostly cloudy, warm & humid. Few showers and storms possible. High 86
TONIGHT: Muggy with an isolated shower or storm possible. Low 70
SUNDAY: Hot and humid. Heat indices in the mid to upper 90s. Isolated showers and storms. High 90
It will remain hot and humid as we start out the new week with highs around 90 and still a slight chance for a few showers and storms.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- From puppy to service dog: Training, patience and about $40,000
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court