DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police have released surveillance footage showing a suspect accused of two armed robberies over the weekend.
The first robbery occurred around 1:30 pm at the Family Dollar on North Gettysburg Avenue, while the second happened at 7:40 pm at the Dollar General on South Gettysburg Avenue.
In both incidents, the clerks were robbed at gunpoint.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 3 Miami Valley counties top the list of COVID-19 cases by population
- Biden selects running mate, expected to be revealed as early as today, reports say
- Dayton Children’s doctor offers guidance for schools that may encounter COVID-19 cases
- Big 10 postpones fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Gov. DeWine unveils education model for reopening schools