DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person was taken to the hospital after a shooting in Dayton Wednesday night.
Police at the scene in the area of Danner Avenue and Weaver Street tell 2 NEWS that one victim was shot in the arm by two men, who then fled.
The victim was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Another person who was with the victim at the time of the shooting was arrested for possession of narcotics.
Officials continue to investigate and are still searching for the two suspects involved.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- America’s cars could soon stop drunk drivers from driving at all
- Trump rule may mean 1 million kids lose automatic free lunch
- NASA asks Congress for more money to get back to the moon
- Study links seasonal allergies to crime rate
- Sheriff’s Office receives donation for new K-9 in honor of fallen officer