DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person was taken to the hospital after a shooting in Dayton Wednesday night.
Police at the scene in the area of Danner Avenue and Weaver Street tell 2 NEWS that one victim was shot in the arm by two men, who then fled.
The victim was taken to Miami Valley Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Another person who was with the victim at the time of the shooting was arrested for possession of narcotics.
Officials continue to investigate and are still searching for the two suspects involved.
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- Biden to block Trump’s plan to lift COVID-19 European travel restrictions
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- 2 Champaign County residents arrested on federal charges related to involvement at Capitol riot
- Hundreds gather in Dayton’s Wright-Dunbar neighborhood to march on MLK Day