DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A vehicle fire and garage fire were reported at a home in Dayton, according to Dayton Fire crews.
Crews were dispatched to a truck fire in the 4000 block of Oakridge Drive in Dayton just before 7 am Monday. While fighting the truck fire outside, firefighters noticed another fire in the garage.
No injuries were reported as a result of the fires, which were under control just before 7:30 am, according to authorities. Oakridge Drive is shut down in both directions at Elmhurst Road due to the fire.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Letters to Santa: Fairborn sets up North Pole mailbox
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 booster protects against omicron
- Christmas Mystery: Who are the WWII sweethearts in this film?
- Availability of boosters depends largely on where you live
- If Roe v. Wade falls, some fear ripple effect on civil rights and LGBTQ cases